Three-Day Right of Rescission –
- 1-Year Commitment Class Fees: Your first month at CFB (CrossFit Bemidji) is prorated, contingent upon when this Agreement is initiated relative to the first of each month. Monthly fees are only prorated once, upon initial commitment with CFB. All class fees are collected via auto-debit (i.e., electronic funds transfer) from a checking account, debit card or credit card. By providing your checking account, debit card or credit card information you allow CrossFit Bemidji to automatically withdraw fees and product purchases as they come due each 1st of the month. Furthermore, there is a discount of 3% for payments made with ACH effective January 1, 2020.
- Freeze Policy for 1-Year Commitment – Athletes may put their commitment on hold for up to three (3) calendar months per year for a fee of $25. Notice must be given via e-mail email@example.com, at least 3 working days prior to the first day of the month to be frozen. Athletes will not be billed during frozen months. Billing will resume automatically upon end of freeze. The current commitment agreement will be extended by the number of months frozen.
- Cancellation of 1-Year Enrollment by Athlete – An athlete may cancel his/her 1-year enrollment at any time with at least 15 days notice. Please remember, partial months are not permitted. There will be a $100 cancellation fee. Months used by the athlete will default to individual month-to-month prices and they will be responsible to pay any additional fees plus the cancellation fee.
- Month-to-Month Class Fees: Your first month at CFB (CrossFit Bemidji) is prorated, contingent upon when this Agreement is initiated relative to the first of each month. Monthly fees are only prorated once, upon initial commitment with CFB. Athletes pay on a monthly basis and fees are collected via auto-debit (i.e., electronic funds transfer) from a checking account, debit card or credit card. By providing your checking account, debit card or credit card information you allow CrossFit Bemidji to automatically withdraw fees and product purchases as they come due each 1st of the month. Furthermore, there is a discount of 3% for payments made with ACH effective January 1, 2020.
- Cancellation of Month-to-Month by Athlete - An athlete may cancel/freeze his/her month-to-month commitment at any time with at least 15 days notice. Please remember, partial months are not permitted.
- Unlimited 1-year Pre-paid: If you choose to pre-pay for your year, a one-time payment of $1,264 is due, and an additional fee of 3% will be added for credit card payment.
- Additional Family Members: Family is defined as a marital spouse or children living in the same household. Only one athlete is allowed to satisfy fees. If a family commitment drops to one athlete, the fees change to the individual rate in effect at that time.
- Right to Modify Dues: If you have a Month-to-Month commitment, then CFB may increase your fees at any time.
- Payment/account information is maintained under your profile at www.crossfitbemidji.com.
New athletes have three days after signing this Agreement to cancel their commitment without penalty. If the Agreement is cancelled within three days, CFB will return to the athlete within thirty days all amounts paid less $25 for usage of facility during those three days. To cancel, new athletes must inform CFB in writing of their intent to cancel. Written intent to cancel can be delivered to CrossFit Bemidji in person or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Availability of Facility
Declined ACH, Credit/Debit Card Fees –
- Class or by Appointment Only: Athletes may use the facilities only during scheduled classes, scheduled events or by appointment. Operating hours and current class schedules are listed on our website at www.crossfitbemidji.com. CFB reserves the right to change operating hours and/or class schedules at its sole discretion without any effect to this Agreement.
- Limited Availability: CFB may close its Facility for seminars, certifications, maintenance, selected holidays and other hours based on municipal requirements. CFB may delete, change, discontinue, repair, or replace any part of all of the Facility without any effect on this Agreement. If no part of the Facility is unavailable for more than three (3) consecutive days (not including Sundays) for any reason but less than fifteen consecutive days (not including Sundays), except acts of nature, CFB will extend your commitment, without fees, for the same period of the Facility was unavailable. Should the facility become unavailable for more than fifteen consecutive days (not including Sundays) for any reason including acts of nature, then you may elect to cancel your commitment effective the following 1st of the month. CFB will not be responsible for refunding any commitment fees paid.
- Limited Use: If you know or should know you have a problem that might prevent you from using CFB (i.e., medical or family emergency, business travel, vacation, etc…) and you sign this Agreement; you agree that your commitment is limited accordingly. However, because this is your choice, you still must pay your monthly fees as if you could use the Facility. There will be no carryover of monthly fees into subsequent months for any time unspent using the Facility in a previous month.
A $10 fee will be due and payable for any declined transactions. You can come in and pay cash or rerun your card for the amount of purchase and the $10 fee before the 10th
of the month. After the 10th
, we will attempt to rerun your card and an automatic $25 fee plus the $10 fee will be applied
. These must be paid before the 1st
day of the following month to participate in classes. Supervision of Children
Lost Articles –
- Athletes must be 13 years of age or older unless supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times, or participating in our Kids Program.
- Kids Class – CFB will supervise children participating in the Kids Program.
- Safety is always a concern so children will be allowed in the sitting area only during any class other than Kids Program. It is recommended that you arrange for a quiet activity or ask someone to watch your child/ren during class times to keep them safe and disruptions to a minimum, as we are unfortunately not set up for child care.
CrossFit Bemidji assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen articles. Lost and found articles not claimed after 30 days will be donated to charity or thrown away.Smoking, Food and Drink –
No smoking is allowed in any part of the facility. Food or drink in a non-breakable, enclosed container is allowed in the facility.Conduct –
CFB is committed to the health, safety, welfare of each of its athletes and staff and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent, or illegal behavior. CFB has the right to judge behavior and respond accordingly. This right includes, but is not limited to, termination without refund of any member engaging in unacceptable behavior.Damages –
Athletes shall pay for any damages to CFB property, which results from willful or negligent conduct, athlete’s guest or dependent children.Rules and/or Regulations –
Athletes who do not observe CFB rules and regulations or who abuse equipment in any fashion will be asked to leave. The management reserves the right to terminate commitment of anyone who refuses to observe any of CFB’s rules and regulations. Not all rules and regulations are listed in this agreement. CFB reserves the right to add, change or removes rules, conditions of enrollment, opening and closing hours, and all services and facilities offered by CrossFit Bemidji.Miscellaneous –
This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. The provisions of this may be waived, altered, amended or repealed, in whole or in part, only upon prior written consent of all parties. Athlete
has read and fully agrees to the term of this Agreement and understands and agrees that by signing this Agreement. Athlete
has given up considerable future legal rights. Athlete
has signed this Agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise of guarantee being communicated to him\her.
If any portion of this Agreement is deemed illegal, void or unenforceable, then the remaining agreement shall remain in effect. Athlete
certifies and warrants that he/she is 18 years of age or older and mentally competent to enter into this Agreement, or is a parent or legal guardian of a minor athlete signing on their behalf.